- People are crammed into the office. I can reach out and touch five people without moving my desk chair.
- Everyone is bleary-eyed and bushy-tailed, especially the Dev team, which just closed out a major relaunch of the site.
- The people who have been with the company for four months are considered the veterans.
- What was very recently a record-setting month for the company is now a good week.
But it's very different from any startup I've ever seen:
- Every day at 5pm, people start drinking wine. Every day. (It took me until Friday to join in.)
- There are NO water glasses in the office. Nearly everyone drinks their chilled, filtered water out of an enormous wine glass.